Incident management works best when all of your incidents and alerts can be tracked from a centralized hub. Humio is a log management software that provides instant monitoring, analysis and visibility of your log data.
The Zenduty-Humio integration allows you to route your Humio alerts to relevant people/teams via SMS/Email/IVR/Slack/Teams.
Scroll to the end of the page for complete instructions to set up the integration. Read more on Zenduty Docs
Once set up, users in Zenduty will get their incidents when a monitor is in Trouble/Critical. When the stats recover, the incident will automatically be resolved.
|Humio Action||Zenduty Response|
|New error generated||New incident created|
|Changes made to the error||Note added to the incident|
|Error resolved||Incident resolved|
A New error in Humio creates a Zenduty Ticket
The resolution of a Humio Error automatically resolves the Zenduty Incident
When you delete the integration, make sure to also delete the Zenduty Webhook URL you added in Humio. This is to prevent Zenduty updates from being posted to Humio anymore.
Steps to Integrate In Zenduty:
- To add a new Humio integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Humio” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Log into Humio.
- Go to “Alerts” -> Select “Notifiers”.
- Create a new “Notifier”.
- Go to “Alerts” and create a new “Alert”.
- Give a label to “Webhook” and set the request as “POST”.
- Paste the earlier generated “URL” and then select “New notifier”.
- Humio is now integrated.
Zenduty is a cutting edge incident management platform designed by developers keeping the well-being of engineers in mind. Sign up for free here.