Incident management works best when all of your incidents and alerts can be tracked from a centralized hub. Ghost Inspector helps you build or record automated website tests in your browser and continuously monitor websites for issues.
The Zenduty-Ghost Inspector integration allows you to sync your Ghost Inspector tickets with Zenduty, and keep up with all the updates. The advanced monitoring allows you to keep a bird’s eye view on all the updates.
Scroll to the end of the page for complete instructions to set up the integration. Read more on Zenduty Docs
Once set up, users in Zenduty will get their incidents from their errors in Ghost Inspector. Any action on either application will reflect in the other.
|Ghost Inspector Action||Zenduty Response|
|New error generated||New incident created|
|Changes made to the error||Note added to the incident|
|Error resolved||Incident resolved|
A New error in Ghost Inspector creates a Zenduty Ticket
Resolution of a Ghost Inspector Error resolves the Zenduty Inciden
Steps to Integrate:
- To add a new Ghost Inspector integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “Ghost Inspector” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
In Ghost Inspector:
- Log into Ghost Inspector.
- Now create a “Test”.
- Go to “Notification” -> “Webhook” and create a “Notifier”.
- Now in the URL field paste the copied link and click on “Add”.
- Then go to Settings -> Notification -> Email and then select “Condition” and create a “Condition”.
- Ghost Inspector is now integrated.