Incident management works best when all of your incidents and alerts can be tracked from a centralized hub. HetrixTools is a blacklist check and monitoring software that monitors if your domain or IP get blacklisted and enable to take action instantly.
The Zenduty-HetrixTools integration allows you to sync your HetrixTools tickets with Zenduty, and keep up with all the updates. The advanced monitoring allows you to keep a bird’s eye view on all the updates.
Scroll to the end of the page for complete instructions to set up the integration. Read more on Zenduty Docs
Once set up, users in Zenduty will get their incidents from their errors in HetrixTools. Any action on either application will reflect in the other.
|HetrixTools Action||Zenduty Response|
|New error generated||New incident created|
|Changes made to the error||Note added to the incident|
|Error resolved||Incident resolved|
A New error in HetrixTools creates a Zenduty Ticket
Resolution of a HetrixTools Error resolves the Zenduty Incident
When you delete the integration, make sure to also delete the Zenduty Webhook URL you added in HetrixTools. This is to prevent Zenduty updates from being posted to HetrixTools anymore.
Steps To Integrate:
- To add a new HetrixTools integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “HetrixTools” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Log into HetrixTools.
- Go to Contacts -> Add new contact and create a “New contact”.
- Now paste the copied link in the “URL field” and click on “Add”.
- Then go to Tools -> Uptime monitor and Add a “Monitor”.
- Now go to Advance settings and “Create a new condition”.
- Then go to Uptime monitor -> Group action.
- Select server monitor resource warnings and then create “Conditions”.
- HetrixTools is now integrated.