Real-time incident management with Wavefront
Incident management works best when all of your incidents and alerts can be tracked from a centralized hub. With Wavefront’s services cloud monitoring and analytics will reduce downtime and boosts performance.
The Zenduty-Wavefront integration allows you to sync your Wavefront alerts with Zenduty, and keep up with all the updates. The monitoring allows you to keep a bird’s eye view on all the updates.
Scroll to the end of the page for complete instructions to set up the integration. Read more on Zenduty Docs
Once set up, users in Zenduty will get their incidents from their alerts in Wavefront. Any action on either application will reflect in the other.
| Wavefront Action | Zenduty Response | |——————|——————| | New alert generated | New incident created | | Alert resolved | Incident resolved |
A new alert in Wavefront creates a corresponding new incident in Zenduty
Resolution of a Wavefront alert resolves the Zenduty Incident
When you delete the integration, make sure to also delete the Zenduty Webhook URL you added in Wavefront. This is to prevent Zenduty updates from being posted to Wavefront anymore.
Steps to Integrate:
- To add a new WaveFront integration, go to “Teams” on Zenduty and click on the “Manage” button corresponding to the team you want to add the integration to.
- Next, go to “Services” and click on the “Manage” button correspoding to the relevant Service.
- Go to “Integrations” and then “Add New Integration”. Give it a name and select the application “WaveFront” from the dropdown menu.
- Go to “Configure” under your integrations and copy the webhooks URL generated.
- Log into WaveFront.
- Now add a new “HOST” as per your requirements.
- Then go to settings and add “Alert Target” and paste the copied link in the URL field.
- Now select a “Metric” from WaveFront’s dashboard and “Create and add the alert” by filling in all the required details.
- WaveFront is now integrated.