Zenduty Privacy Document (GDPR Compliance)
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Professional information (Name of your company, role)
How do we collect your data?
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- If your manager or teammate adds you to a team on Zenduty
How will we use your data?
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Send you relevant alerts and notifications that you have subscribed to within the application.
- Collect and display analytics so you and your team can use these insights to perform better.
When Zenduty processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Zenduty securely stores your data at AWS US-east and US west zones. The passwords are stored using PBKDF2 algorithm with a SHA256 hash.
Zenduty will keep your personal and professional data indefinitely till you delete your account, your trial period expires or you request for the data to be deleted, whichever is earliest.
Zenduty would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Zenduty from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of YellowAnt Inc.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Zenduty would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Zenduty for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Zenduty correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Zenduty to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Zenduty erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Zenduty restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Zenduty’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Zenduty transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Call us at: +919702319333
- Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Zenduty uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Zenduty uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Zenduty sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
You're in Good Hands
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREENO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED